- Give the gift of a super cosy breakfast in bed, complete with flowers from the garden (or someone elses!) and top it off with a Hot Chocolate with Amaretto
- Bake some Valentine heart shaped cookies together - or anything else for that matter but heart inspired bakes earn extra points!
- Create a memorable lunch of all your favourite foods - don't forget the candles!
- Create a repeat of your most memorable date and re-live it at home complete with your favourite music
- A movie night, it has to be romantic movie (of course) and with popcorn :)
- Try an online course in cocktail making - I think I will be doing this as it sounds like a lot of fun!
- Play a game - how about blind fold food tasting? Could be a whole load of fun and you can get VERY creative!
- Take a romantic local walk
- An indoor camping night - assuming you can fit the tent in your lounge and with your favourite takeaway meal
- Take a bath together - and don't forget the roses and champagne
Well I hope that gives you all a few tips - what you must remember to do is HAVE FUN!