Dream Catcher Earrings
Regular price £32.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
- Rustic bohemian style earrings inspired by native American dream catchers also sometimes referred to as sacred hoops!
- Traditionally dream catchers were used to ward off bad dreams and nightmares.
- These hoop earrings are made in pure copper. Each hoop is hand forged and textured, before strands of copper are dipped into vitreous enamel and suspended from the circles. This results in delicate shards of metal with contrasting colours moving freely when they are worn.
- Teamed with handmade sterling silver ear wires
These earrings look wonderful when worn with casual maxi dresses or skirts as well as with jeans and a t-shirt or jumper
- Hoops - diameter approx 20 mm
- Longest strand - 50 mm (but this can vary)
- Earring drop - approx 70 mm
All jewellery is presented in a branded MaisyPlum gift box.